Are you a bankruptcy attorney who has been unable to find affordable merchant services because you're considered high risk? Sadly, this is all too common. Fortunately, solutions are available that will help you be able to accept credit cards via the internet or even iPhone/Droid Mobile Apps. Payment processing is possible with the right merchant account. At Process For Me, we can help because we understand what lawyers and law firms who deal with bankruptcies want and need when it comes to accepting payments other than cash.
CREDIT CARD PROCESSING AND MERCHANT ACCOUNT SERVICES
Companies that offer merchant account services generally look at a number of different factors when deciding whether to allow a business to sign-up as well as the fees they're going to pay. Because a tax or bankruptcy attorney is working with consumers going through a bankruptcy or tax problems and issues, this is considered high risk because of the chance they might not pay what is due. Transactions may be considered even riskier if they are carried out online or over the phone rather than in person. In the end, it comes down to finding a balance between convenience for clients and risk factors that affect transaction fees.
HIGH RISK VS LOW RISK
The transaction rates you pay as well as whether or not you are allowed to sign up for a particular merchant account or not has a lot to do with risk. As you may have guessed, tax and bankruptcy attorneys are considered high risk. However, if you choose the right company to work with, you're not going to have to worry about being accepted or paying high fees for transactions with your clients.
BENEFITS OF OUR SERVICES
Here are some of the benefits if you work with us. We have experience working with bankruptcy attorneys and understand what they want and need to do business.
- Increase Your Revenues - When people are able to pay online or over the phone with a credit card or electronic check, they are more likely to hire you to work for them.
- Positive Cash Flow - By accepting credit card payments, you can help increase the cash flow at your law firm.
- Reduce Number of Write-Offs - Tired of just giving up on collecting from clients who may have moved out of state or refuse to pay? A merchant account can help.
- Offer Clients Choice of Payment Options - The modern world is all about offering choices. If you can differentiate yourself from other bankruptcy attorneys, your business will thrive.
- No Setup or Application Fees - Why spend more then you have to when every dollar adds up! Fortunately with our services there are no setup fees and no application fees for credit card merchant services.
It's evident from the list above that choosing us is a good idea. Our staff is professional and friendly honest and upfront. We've been merchants ourselves too! We go out of our way to ensure that you have a merchant account that is going to help you run your business without paying too much money. Not everyone allows tax and bankruptcy attorneys to use their merchant account services. At Process For Me, we take pride in the fact that we work with a lot of business owners that are considered high-risk for one reason or another. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you be able to accept credit card payments and more.